ADSE 643 PITOT / STATIC TESTER
The most versatile pitot & static tester on the market
The ADSE 643 caters fully for all aircraft types and the different electrical power supplies.
It can be used for testing high performance civil and military aircraft, fixed and rotary wing.
This Pitot Static tester is designed primarily for flight line use to cover the testing of all barometric and manometric pressure instrument systems.
The ease of use and portability enables all checks to be carried out easily on the flight deck or in the cockpit, by a single operator.
The test set is housed in an anodized metal and rugged case. An attached case contains the pressure hoses and electrical cables.
Accessories to suit specific applications may be supplied.
- Manual pressure and vacuum generation (automatic option available)
- Simple and easy to use software interface makes operations quicker and safer
- Complete self check of set before use
- High accuracy, high resolution
- RVSM compliant
- Programmable leak test
- Programmable flight envelope to protect equipment under test
- All four primary flight parameters easily accessible
- Programmable (password write protected) test schedules
- Select pressure units: hPa; mb; in Hg; mmHg; ft; m; kts; km/h, ft/min; hm/min, Mach number
Pressure and vacuum pumps for automatic generation
|Temperature range||Operating -10° to 50°C (14° to 122°F)
Storage -20° to +60°C (–4° to 140°F)
|Power supply||90/240V, 50 to 400Hz AC, 24V DC|
||Completely weatherproof, meets EMC requirements
MIL STD 462D
||200 x 240 x 210 mm (7.87 x 9.44 x 8.26 inch) – 12 kg (26.45lbs)|
||Recommended period 12 months|
|Ease of use
||Manual pressure and vacuum pump|
|Ease of maintenance
||Maintenance limited to calibration, regular external cleaning
and exchange of filters (with the calibration)
|Altitude||2,300 to 50,000ft||±3ft at 0ft
± 7ft at 30,000ft
± 18ft at 50,000ft
||Up to± 6,000ft/min||± 2%|
||Up to 650 kts||± 1kt at 50kts
± 0.2kt at 500kts
± 0.04kt at 650kts
||0.1 to 3.0 Mach||± 0.001M at 0,8M/25,000ft
±0.002M at 1,7M/30,000ft
||30 to 1100 mbar (absolute)||0,01% FS|
||0 to 1000 mbar (differential)||0,01% FS|
Measurement specifications in standard conditions
– On-going developments may cause a change in specifications without notice.
– Special developments may be considered on a case by case basis