EEST 50-60 WORKSHOP EDITION
COMPUTERIZED TEST BENCH FOR BATTERY MAINTENANCE
ALL BATTERY TYPES
SWITCHED MODE POWER SUPPLY
EEST 50-60 WORKSHOP EDITION FEATURES
• 1 channel of charge/discharge 50V / 60A
Main Power Indicators
(Voltage and intensity in charge and discharge on each channel can be adapted upon request)
• Immediate or delayed test start.
• Control of voltages under 16 bits.
• Temperature Measurement with type K thermocouples.
• Alarm for electrolyte level.
• Shut down at predefined voltages Min, Max or delta V.
• Shut down as a function of time – Protection against temperature defect.
• Set up of multiple cycles and/or sequences
• Functioning in “local” mode, electronic management, if computer fails.
• Possibility of controlling the EEST from a remote location.
• Printing and automatic filing of data at the end of the test.
• Data protection and results saving and backup in case of power shutdown.
• Test result storage and research by user defined criteria.
• Curves drawing per phase.
EEST 50-60 workshop edition SPECIFICATIONS
|Altitude||-700 to 30 000 ft||± 30 ft at sea level|
|Rate of climb||Up to± 6,000ft/min||± 2%|
|Indicated airspeed||Up to 650 kts||± 1% at 70 kts|
EEST 50-60 workshop edition : OPTIONS
Connection systems for battery elements voltage, measurement or deep discharge
EEST 50-60 workshop edition FACTSHEETS
Detailed information about the EEST 50-60 workshop edition including features, specifications, etc.