ATEQ CV 400 & CV 250
For laboratory and workshop
The CV 250 and CV 400 are vacuum chambers for altitude flight simulation for avionics instruments such as altimeters, rate of climb indicators and all non-pressurized equipment.
They are fitted with pneumatic and electric connectors and a quick locking door.
The CV 250 and CV 400 have an optional vibrating table.
AIRSPEED INDICATOR TESTING
VERTICAL SPEED INDICATOR TESTING
PRESSURE SENSOR TESTING
ALL NON-PRESSURISED EQUIPMENT TESTING
CV 400 & CV 250 Vacuum Chambers: FEATURES
- Only one generation channel for pressure or vacuum
- 370 mm (14.5 inch) internal diameter (CV 400)
- 230 mm (9 inch) internal diameter (CV 250)
- Max. dimensions of the instruments fitting in the chamber:
– CV 400: 265x150x280 mm (10.4 x 5,9 x 11 inch)
– CV 250: 145x110x280 mm (5.7 x 4.3 x 11 inch)
- Transparent door and case
- Overpressure secured at 1200 hPa
- Quick locking door
- Possible incline up to 20°
- Option: Vibrating table
CV 400 & CV 250 Vacuum Chambers: FACTSHEETS
Detailed information about the CV 400 & CV 250 Vacuum chambers including features, specifications, etc.