The best pitot-static tester on the market
IThe ADSE 743 caters fully for all aircraft types and the different electrical power supplies.
It can be used for testing high performance civil and military aircraft, fix and rotary wing.
This Pitot Static tester is designed primarily for flightline use to cover the testing of all barometric and manometric pressure instrument systems.
The large touch screen display, with on-screen help, enables all checks to be carried out easily on the flight deck or in the cockpit, by a single operator.
The test set is robust and housed in a mobile weatherproof case. An attached bag contains the pressure hoses and electrical cables.
Accessories to suit specific applications may be supplied.
ADSE 743 FEATURES
• Built-in pressure and vacuum pumps
• Liquid crystal colour display with touch
• sensitive screen for operator instructions/help
• Remote control unit based on Windows
• CE tablet PC
• Complete self check of set before use
• High accuracy, high resolution
• RVSM compliant
• Programmable leak test
• Programmable flight envelope to protect
• equipment under test
• All four primary flight parameters displayed
• Programmable (password write protected)
• test schedules
• Selectable pressure units: hPa; mb; in Hg; mmHg;
• ft; m; kts; km/h, ft/min; hm/min, Mach number
Flexible and rugged
The ADSE 743 Pitot Static Test Set is housed in a very rugged, weatherproof mobile box, designed to be taken directly to the aircraft, on the tarmac or in the hangar, to perform “in situ” tests on the aircraft equipment. The ADSE 743 allows the operator to carry out testing even in demanding working environments.
The Remote-Control Unit (RCU) can be connected via Wi-Fi or cable to suit the working environment and operator’s needs. The RCU is a Tablet PC fitted with a watertight touch-sensitive screen displaying the static (Ps) and total (Pt) pressure parameters and gives the operator greater flexibility to move around the aircraft during the test. Power to the ADSE 743 can be from 90/240V AC, from 50 to 400Hz.
Flexible in terms of tests
The ADSE 743, Pitot Static pressure generator/controller, has been designed to simplify pressure tests on the equipment fitted on the aircraft (altimeter, airspeed indicator, rate of climb indicator, air data computers …) in the workshop, in the hangar or directly on the tarmac. Thanks to the independent channels, the operator has the possibility to isolate the various circuits without leaving the cockpit to see the most critical flight values simultaneously on the aircraft instrumentation.
The operator can conduct single or multiple channel tests simultaneously, thanks to the programmable test parameters in the ADSE 743. The ADSE 743 is an RVSM Compliant test set for use on multiple aircraft types.
A fully ergonomic device
The rugged case and comfortable handle make the ADSE 743 easy to move and transport, making this ideal for portable maintenance applications. The ADSE 743 is one of the easiest use Test Sets on the market. The lightweight RCU (0.6 kg / 1.3 lbs), 8-inch colour LCD touch screen allows easy programming of the configuration and test parameters and displays interactive menus, explanations and indications of potential errors.
ADSE 743 SPECIFICATIONS
|Altitude||-2,300 to 60,000 ft||± 3 ft at 0 ft|
|Altitude rate||100 to 6,000 ft/min||± 10 ft or ± 1 %|
|Airspeed (1)||0 to 800 kts||± 0.5 kt at 50 kts|
|Airspeed Mach||0 to 4.0 Mach||± 0.0006 M at 0.8 M at 25,000 ft|
|Static sensor (2)||72 to 1,100 hPa||± 0.13 hPa|
|Pitot sensor (2)||0 to 1,455 DhPa||± 0.30 DhPa|
(1) Accuracy after Autozero function
(2) Different range & rate of sensors available on request
Measurement specifications in standard conditions
• On-going developments may cause a change in specifications without notice.
• Special developments may be considered on a case by case basis.
DELIVERY INCLUDED ACCESSORIES
• Wifi Remote control in standard ( Std Remote control availble in the TDS )
• Two nipples Staubli-M / AN-4 M
• 10 m Ps and Pt tube with connector AN-4 female /Staubli-M
• 5 m AC cable
• Color Tactile PC interface V03
• Plastic water-restant suitcase
• Special bag for tubes and cables
|Temperature Operating||Operating -5°C to 50°C (23°F to 122°F)
Storage -20°C to +60°C (–4°F to 140°F)
(Extanded Range on-demand)
|Power supply||90/240V AC from 50 to 400Hz|
|Housing||Completely weatherproof, meets EMC requirements MIL STD 462D|
|Dimensions||540 x 220 x 470mm (21 x 9 x 18.5 inch)
18kg (40 lbs)
|Calibration||Recommended period 12 months|
|Ease of use||Wi-Fi remote touch screen LCD colour
Integrated bag for cables and hoses
|Ease of maintenance||Maintenance limited to calibration,regular external cleaning|
• Range on Ps: 80,000 ft or 100,000 ft
• Range on Pt: 350 or 1,000 kts
• Altitude coder
• Suction Pump
• Internal Battery Pack
• Two selectable Outputs
• DC Power Option (19 to 32 V DC)
• EPR / Cabin Pressure / Outflow Valve
• Bigger Pumps (Volume dependant): 80,000 ft – 15,000 ft/min or 100,000 ft – 60,000 ft/min