ADSE 743 PITOT / STATIC TESTER
THE BEST PITOT-STATIC TESTER ON THE MARKET
The ADSE 743 caters fully for all aircraft types and the different electrical power supplies.
It can be used for testing high performance civil and military aircraft, fix and rotary wing.
This Pitot Static tester is designed primarily for flightline use to cover the testing of all barometric and manometric pressure instrument systems.
The large touch screen display, with on-screen help, enables all checks to be carried out easily on the flight deck or in the cockpit, by a single operator.
The test set is robust and housed in a mobile weatherproof case. An attached bag contains the pressure hoses and electrical cables.
Accessories to suit specific applications may be supplied.
- Built-in pressure and vacuum pumps
- Liquid crystal colour display with touch sensitive screen for operator instructions/help
- Remote control unit based on Windows CE tablet PC
- Complete self check of set before use
- High accuracy, high resolution
- RVSM compliant
- Programmable leak test
- Programmable flight envelope to protect equipment under test
- All four primary flight parameters displayed simultaneously
- Programmable (password write protected) test schedules
- Selectable pressure units: hPa; mb; in Hg; mmHg; ft; m; kts; km/h, ft/min; hm/min, Mach number
DC Power supply: 17 to 32V DC
Remote Control Software for PC (Windows CE)
Bigger Pumps: 80,000ft – 15,000ft/min (up to 100,000ft – 60,000ft/min (Volume dependant))
Low range Pt sensor: 350 kts max for better accuracy
|Temperature range||Operating -10° to 50°C (14° to 122°F)
Storage -20° to +60°C (–4° to 140°F)
|Power supply||90/240V, 50 to 400Hz AC, 150VA|
||Completely weatherproof, meets EMC requirements MIL STD 462D|
||515x380x270mm (20.3 x 15 x 10.6 inch) – 17kg (38 lbs)|
||Recommended period 12 months|
|Ease of use
||Remote touch screen Integrated bag for cables and hoses|
|Ease of maintenance
||Maintenance limited to calibration, regular external cleaning and exchange of filters (with the calibration)|
|Altitude||-2,300 to 60,000ft
(up to -4,000ft to 100,000ft optional)
|±1.5ft at 0ft
4ft at 30,000ft
16ft at 60,000ft
||Up to ± 6,000ft/min
(Up to ± 60,000ft/min optional)
||10 to 800 kts
(up to 1000 kts optional)
|± 1kt at 50kts (± 0.5kts at 50kts optional)
± 0.2kt at 350kts (± 0.1kts at 350kts opt.)
± 0.04kt at 650kts
||0.1 to 4.0 Mach
(0.1 to 10 Mach optional)
|± 0.001M at 0,8M/25,000ft
±0.002M at 1,7M/30,000ft
||30 to 1200 mbar||0,01% FS|
||30 to 3000 mbar||0,01% FS|
Measurement specifications in standard conditions
– On-going developments may cause a change in specifications without notice.
– Special developments may be considered on a case by case basis