ADSE 650 PITOT / STATIC TESTER
The ADSE 650 is designed for all aircraft types and electrical power supplies.
It can be used for testing high performance civil and military aircraft, fix and rotary wings. This Pitot Static Tester is designed primarily for flight line use to cover the testing of all barometric and manometric pressure instrument systems.
The large touch screen display, with on-screen help, enables all checks to be carried out easily on the flight deck or in the cockpit, by a single operator.
The Test Set is robust and housed in a mobile weatherproof case. An attached bag contains the pressure hoses and electrical cables.
Accessories for specific applications are available.
- Built-in pressure and vacuum pumps
- Liquid crystal color display with touch sensitive screen for operator instructions/help
- Remote control unit based on Windows CE tablet PC
- Complete self check of set before use
- High accuracy, high resolution
- RVSM compliant
- Programmable leak test
- Programmable flight envelope to protect equipment under test
- All four primary flight parameters displayed simultaneously
- Programmable (password write protected) test schedules
- Select pressure units: hPa; mb; in Hg; mmHg; ft; m; kts; km/h, ft/min; hm/min, Mach number
Remote Control Software for PC (Windows CE)
Low range Pt sensor: 350 kts max for better accuracy
|Temperature range||Operating -10° to 50°C (14° to 122°F)
Storage -20° to +60°C (–4° to 140°F)
|Power supply||90/240V, 50 to 400Hz AC, 150VA|
||Completely weatherproof, meets EMC requirements MIL STD 462D|
||339x295x152mm (13.3 x 11,6 x 5.9 inch) – 6kg (13,22 lbs)|
||Recommended period 12 months|
|Ease of use
||Remote touch screen Integrated bag for cables and hoses|
|Ease of maintenance
||Maintenance limited to calibration, regular external cleaning and exchange of filters (with the calibration)|
|Altitude||-2,300 to 60,000ft||±1.5ft at 0ft|
||Up to± 6,000ft/min||± 1%|
||10 to 650 kts||± 1kt at 50kts
(± 0.5kts at 50kts optional)
||0.1 to 4.0 Mach
(0.1 to 10 Mach optional)
|± 0.001M at 0,8M/25,000ft
±0.002M at 1,7M/30,000ft
||30 to 1200 mbar||0,01% FS|
||30 to 3000 mbar||0,01% FS|
Measurement specifications in standard conditions
– On-going developments may cause a change in specifications without notice.
– Special developments may be considered on a case by case basis