The best pitot-static tester on the market
IThe ADSE 743 caters fully for all aircraft types and the different electrical power supplies.
It can be used for testing high performance civil and military aircraft, fix and rotary wing.
This Pitot Static tester is designed primarily for flightline use to cover the testing of all barometric and manometric pressure instrument systems.
The large touch screen display, with on-screen help, enables all checks to be carried out easily on the flight deck or in the cockpit, by a single operator.
The test set is robust and housed in a mobile weatherproof case. An attached bag contains the pressure hoses and electrical cables.
Accessories to suit specific applications may be supplied.
ADSE 743 FEATURES
• Built-in pressure and vacuum pumps
• Liquid crystal colour display with touch
• sensitive screen for operator instructions/help
• Remote control unit based on Windows
• CE tablet PC
• Complete self check of set before use
• High accuracy, high resolution
• RVSM compliant
• Programmable leak test
• Programmable flight envelope to protect
• equipment under test
• All four primary flight parameters displayed
• Programmable (password write protected)
• test schedules
• Selectable pressure units: hPa; mb; in Hg; mmHg;
• ft; m; kts; km/h, ft/min; hm/min, Mach number
Our pitot-static testers are mainly used with a wired color touchpad, except the ADSE 743 which works in WIFI, thus giving greater freedom to the operator. The HMI has been designed to be as simple and efficient as possible, which is confirmed by users.
Different functions such as flight areas, slope monitoring, balancing, etc. enable flight instrument tests to be carried out safely without accidentally damaging them. It is possible to work in manual or automatic mode by programming test sequences (ideal for testing altimeters in the workshop).
The leak test is a function that measures the leakage rate of the circuits Ps, Pt for and is intended to calculate the leak rate per minute. The test time is set to 1 minute by default, but can be adjusted.
Our pitot-static testers are available for the laboratory in 19 “rack version (with or without integrated pumps) or in a rolling suitcase for the hangar and tarmac. We also strive to reduce the size and weight of our testers so that they are easier to transport and use (ex ADSE 743).
For large airplanes with several airspeed circuits, our ADSEs can be equipped with up to 4 Ps, Pt and AoA channels. The operator can then select and isolate the various circuits without leaving the cockpit.
Some devices have a default battery (ADSE 743), and can be added as an option to others.
It is possible to add other options on our Pitot-static testers, such as the AoA (angle of attack), as well as low-speed sensors for helicopters, gliders and drones, high-speed sensors for fighter planes, control alti-coders, etc …
ADSE 743 SPECIFICATIONS
|Altitude||-2,300 to 60,000 ft||± 3 ft at 0 ft|
|Altitude rate||100 to 6,000 ft/min||± 10 ft or ± 1 %|
|Airspeed (1)||0 to 800 kts||± 0.5 kt at 50 kts|
|Airspeed Mach||0 to 4.0 Mach||± 0.0006 M at 0.8 M at 25,000 ft|
|Static sensor (2)||72 to 1,100 hPa||± 0.13 hPa|
|Pitot sensor (2)||0 to 1,455 DhPa||± 0.30 DhPa|
(1) Accuracy after Autozero function
(2) Different range & rate of sensors available on request
Measurement specifications in standard conditions
• On-going developments may cause a change in specifications without notice.
• Special developments may be considered on a case by case basis.
• Range on Ps: 80,000 ft or 100,000 ft
• Range on Pt: 350 or 1,000 kts
• Altitude coder
• Suction Pump
• Internal Battery Pack
• Two selectable Outputs
• DC Power Option (19 to 32 V DC)
• EPR / Cabin Pressure / Outflow Valve
• Bigger Pumps (Volume dependant): 80,000 ft – 15,000 ft/min or 100,000 ft – 60,000 ft/min
DELIVERY INCLUDED ACCESSORIES
• Wifi Remote control in standard ( Std Remote control availble in the TDS )
• Two nipples Staubli-M / AN-4 M
• 10 m Ps and Pt tube with connector AN-4 female /Staubli-M
• 5 m AC cable
• Color Tactile PC interface V03
• Plastic water-restant suitcase
• Special bag for tubes and cables
• Internal Battery Pack
|Temperature Operating||Operating -5°C to 50°C (23°F to 122°F)
Storage -20°C to +60°C (–4°F to 140°F)
(Extanded Range on-demand)
|Power supply||90/240V AC from 50 to 400Hz|
|Housing||Completely weatherproof, meets EMC requirements MIL STD 462D|
|Dimensions||540 x 220 x 470mm (21 x 9 x 18.5 inch)
18kg (40 lbs)
|Calibration||Recommended period 12 months|
|Ease of use||Wi-Fi remote touch screen LCD colour
Integrated bag for cables and hoses
|Ease of maintenance||Maintenance limited to calibration,regular external cleaning|