Our top range pitot-static tester
The ADSE 746 caters fully to all aircraft types and the different electrical power supplies. It can be used for testing high performance civil and military aircraft, fixed and rotary wing. The multi-pressure outlets option can suit the more complex pilot-static systems.
This pitot static tester is designed primarily for flight line use to cover the testing of all barometric and manometric pressure instrument systems. The large touch screen display, with on-screen help, enables all checks to be carried out easily on the flight deck or in the cockpit, by a single operator. The test set is robust and housed in a mobile weatherproof case fitted with tire wheels. An attached bag contains the pressure hoses and electrical cables.
Accessories for specific applications are available upon request.
ADSE 746 FEATURES
• Built-in pressure and vacuum pumps
• Liquid crystal color display with touch
• sensitive screen for operator instructions/help
• Remote control unit based on Windows
• CE tablet PC
• Complete self check of set before use
• High accuracy, high resolution
• RVSM compliant
• Programmable leak test
• Programmable flight envelope to protect
• equipment under test
• All four primary flight parameters displayed
• Programmable (password write protected)
• test schedules
• Select pressure units: hPa; mb; in Hg; mmHg;
• ft; m; kts; km/h, ft/min; hm/min, Mach number
Our pitot-static testers are mainly used with a wired color touchpad, except the ADSE 746 which works in WIFI, thus giving greater freedom to the operator. The HMI has been designed to be as simple and efficient as possible, which is confirmed by users.
Different functions such as flight areas, slope monitoring, balancing, etc. enable flight instrument tests to be carried out safely without accidentally damaging them. It is possible to work in manual or automatic mode by programming test sequences (ideal for testing altimeters in the workshop).
The leak test is a function that measures the leakage rate of the circuits Ps, Pt for and is intended to calculate the leak rate per minute. The test time is set to 1 minute by default, but can be adjusted.
Our pitot-static testers are available for the laboratory in 19 “rack version (with or without integrated pumps) or in a rolling suitcase for the hangar and tarmac. We also strive to reduce the size and weight of our testers so that they are easier to transport and use (ex ADSE 746).
For large airplanes with several airspeed circuits, our ADSEs can be equipped with up to 4 Ps, Pt and AoA channels. The operator can then select and isolate the various circuits without leaving the cockpit.
Some devices have a default battery (ADSE 746), and can be added as an option to others.
It is possible to add other options on our Pitot-static testers, such as the AoA (angle of attack), as well as low-speed sensors for helicopters, gliders and drones, high-speed sensors for fighter planes, control alti-coders, etc …
ADSE 746 SPECIFICATIONS
|Altitude||-2,300 to 60,000 ft
(-700 to 18,000 m)
± 3 ft at 0 ft (± 1 m at 0 m)
± 8 ft at 30,000 ft (± 3 m at 10,000 m)
± 32 ft at 60,000 ft (± 10 m at 18,000 m)
|Altitude rate||100 to 6,000 ft/min
(30 to 1,800 m/min)
|± 10 ft or ± 1 %
(±3 m or ± 1 %)
|Airspeed (1)||0 to 800 kts/min
(0 to 1,480 km/h)
|± 0.5 kt at 50 kts (± 0.92 km/h at 100 km/h)
± 0.14 kt at 500 kts (± 0.26 km/h at 900 km/h)
± 0.07 kt at 800 kts (± 0.13 km/h at 1,480 km/h)
|Airspeed Mach||0.1 to 4.0 Mach||± 0.0006 M at 0.8 M at 25,000 ft
± 0.0003 M at 1.7 M at 30,000 ft
|Angle of Attack (2)||± 100 DhPa||± 0.20 DhPa|
|Static sensor (3)||72 to 1,100 hPa||± 0.13 hPa|
|Pitot sensor (3)||0 to 1,455 DhPa||± 0.30 DhPa|
|AoA sensor (3)||72 to 1,200 hPa||± 0.13 hPa|
(1) Accuracy after Autozero function
(2) AoA options: ± 1,000 DhPa (± 0.35 DhPa) or ± 2,000 DhPa (± 0.40 DhPa)
(3) Different range & rate of sensors available on request or options
Measurement specifications in standard conditions
• On-going developments may cause a change in specifications without notice.
• Special developments may be considered on a case by case basis.
• Range on Ps: 80,000 ft or 100,000 ft
• Range on Pt: 350 or 1,000 kts
• Range on AoA: ± 1,000 or ± 2,000 DhPa
• Altitude coder
• Suction Pump
• Internal Battery Pack
• Four selectable Outputs
• DC Power Option (19 to 32 V DC)
• EPR / Cabin Pressure / Outflow Valve
• Bigger Pumps (Volume dependant): 80,000 ft – 15,000 ft/min or 100,000 ft – 60,000 ft/min
DELIVERY INCLUDED ACCESSORIES
• Wifi Remote control in standard (Std Remote control availble in the TDS)
• Two nipples Staubli-M / AN-4 M
• 10 m Ps and Pt flexible hoses with connector AN-4 female /Staubli-M
• 10 m AC cable
• Color Tactile PC interface V03
• Vertical plastic box with rolling tire system
• Back bag for tubes and cables
|Temperature||Operating -10°C to 50°C (14°F to 122°F)
Storage -20°C to +60°C (–4°F to 140°F)
(Extanded Range on-demand)
|Power supply||90/240V AC from 50 to 400Hz|
|Case||Completely weatherproof, meets EMC requirements MIL STD 462D|
|Physical||625 x 500 x 297 mm (25 x 20 x 12 inch)
20kg (44 lbs)
|Calibration||Recommended period 12 months|
|Ease of use||Wi-Fi remote touch screen LCD colour
Integrated bag for cables and hoses
|Ease of maintenance||Maintenance limited to calibration, regular external cleaning|